Losing weight very fast can be harmful in more than one way, one can get many deficiencies and a low metabolic rate due to fad diets, also overworking with cardio exercises can make your body sag. Hence, one should select a weight loss program that aids you in loosing healthy weight loss per week and doesn’t have any side effects.
1. Some form of physical exercise everyday, for one full hour, will be very beneficial. This refers to intensive exercising, not casual physical activity. Exercises can include either brisk walking, cycling, swimming, jogging, running or even a combination of these. Joining a gym for the same will also help, because if you have spent money on a weight loss program, you are more likely to follow it with complete discipline.
2. Calculate your calories for weight weight loss. A general rule of thumb to do this is to divide your multiply your weight by 14. This works well if you are living an active lifestyle. Every weight loss system will require calorie reduction.
3. Whenever following a weight loss program, eat a balanced diet, cut out all the junk food and eat the right amount of food that is required by your body. Substitute fried foods, sodas, junk foods, and other sugary sweets with fresh fruits and vegetables, and eat a proper meal during lunch and dinner time.
4. Calculate your ideal weight for your height. Do not create some unrealistic number for your weight loss system’s goals. Instead find out from your physician or do the calculation yourself (see related articles to the right) how to set your ideal weight. Post that as your goal.
5. The harsh truth of our lives is that junk food is unhealthy. Get rid of the habit of snacking up on junk foods every now and then. Say good-bye to burgers, chips, deep-fried foods, soft-drinks and sodas. If they have to be eaten, eat them in moderation. Wherever possible, replace them with healthier snack options like salad (without any rich dressing), nuts, fruits and brown bread sandwiches.
6. Alternatively, buy a nice journal you like the look and feel of. If you are not a techie type person, but are more artistic in nature a classy journal can help you enjoy the tedium of keeping track of what you eat.
7. Eat 8-10 servings of raw fruits and vegetables a day. Certainly zero foods like celery can help you in this category since some fruit will be very high in calories. This is both nutritional and increases fiber intake to help reduce fat absorption.
8. Replace simple carbohydrates with complex carbohydrates. Simple carbohydrates are digested quickly, easily, and create an energy spike and drop. Complex carbohydrates such as whole grains, high pulp fruits, brown rice, and buckwheat take longer to digest and raise your metabolism.
Author is an online researcher on natural weight loss. Nutritionist. Click read more on weight loss tips, how to lose belly fat.
Related Weight Loss Tips Articles