This may happen because of several reasons, but one of the main reason is not having clear goals to keep up the motivation level at its highest. Losing weight is surely difficult, but is not an impossible task. Here are a few free and easy ways to lose weight designed to shed those extra pounds without adding to the national debt. Simply making a few changes to your diet and lifestyle can make a great difference in your weight loss program.
1. Plan your weight loss regime well. Set short term realistic goals, and strive to achieve it in the decided period. For instance, you can decide that you will lose 20 kilograms in 3 months and work towards it. Avoid checking your weight everyday as it may demotivate you. Also do not decide on goals that you will not be able to achieve.
2. The first tip is to ensure that you make water your favorite drink, instead of drinking those beverages like soda that are extremely high in calories. Drinking lots of water will help you lose weight quickly without any difficulty. Another thing about losing weight quickly is trying to eat in moderate portions of food or you should try eating five to six small meals or snacks per day. By eating five to six meals each day, you will control your hunger level, while helping your body to release less insulin and maintain a steady blood sugar level.
3. Ditch tea or coffee in the morning. Replace them with a glass of boiled water infused with grated ginger and lemon to cleanse and refresh your digestive system and assist fat burning throughout the day. Control your appetite: Soup is a great appetite suppressant. It’s a good source of protein, fibre and essential nutrients. You will find local supermarkets offer a quite a selection of low fat soups, free from additives, artificial colouring and flavouring.
4. When you wake up in the morning, having not yet eaten, your body will not have any carbohydrates left to use as fuel for your workout. Your body will instead use stored fat to energize your workout. Make sure you work out before you eat. If you must eat, wait at least an hour before attempting to workout – otherwise your stomach (which needs blood for digestion) and muscles (which need blood circulation to work properly) will be fighting your spleen for blood supply. Your muscles will lose the battle, causing uncomfortable cramping.
5. Another thing one should avoid while losing weight, is to go on a crash diet (people stop eating completely or eat irregularly). One must realize that this improper consumption will only do harm to one’s body. Moreover, after some duration, one may also develop a craving for food and indulge in binge eating. Eat regularly to stay healthy.
6. Anyone trying to lose weight should immediately eliminate soda from his daily routine. Even diet sodas, with zero calories, can cause weight gain because the artificial sweeteners cause you to crave other sweet foods. A person who replaces soda with water can lose up to two pounds a week from this one action alone.
7. Control your appetite: Soup is a great appetite suppressant. It’s a good source of protein, fibre and essential nutrients. You will find local supermarkets offer a quite a selection of low fat soups, free from additives, artificial colouring and flavouring.
Author is an online researcher on natural weight loss. Nutritionist. Click read more on natural weight loss, how to lose belly fat.