Ayurveda and naturopathy provides us a whole world of solution to any mental or bodily problems. Apart from the technical and therapeutic treatment that the Ayurveda provides, it also discusses some very simple norms or measures that have to be taken for the redemption or prevention of any disease or a problem.
Weight loss is one of the most talked about health issues, as losing weight can significantly improve your health and lower your risk of heart disease and other serious conditions.
Learn about how you can lose weight without dangerous diets and weight loss pills by following a healthy diet and exercise routine. Overweight is a sturdy problem. The whole world is suffering from high ratio obesity. Obesity is a very risky problem which leads to a lot many problems which may later on prove to be fatal; problems like cardiovascular diseases, cancers, diabetes, pregnancy issues for women, joint problems, etc.
Ayurveda holds that each human possesses a unique combination of Doshas. It is alleged that building a healthy metabolic system, attaining good digestion, and proper excretion leads to vitality; imbalance of any of these leads to the problem of obesity; the increased BMI (body mass index).
Some powerful weight loss diet tips:
– Being careful about the food intake. It should be less oily, spicy and fatty.
– Avoiding foods that are rich in carbohydrates.
– Including more direct natural edibles such as fruits and raw salad.
– Avoiding red meat.
– Drinking plenty of natural water.
– Taking luke warm water after meals.
– Not eating refined flour.
– Avoiding excess use of salt.
– Having natural products with or direct dosage of ashwagandha, amla, aloewera, lemon, ajwain, bitter-products like gourds, etc.
– Skipping one time meals or having five hour gapped meals or splitting the meals into lesser servings.
There are many ways in which an individual can choose to lose weight. The problem is that diet, and exercise alone for some people still isn’t enough, and may leave them struggling to reach their weight loss goals.
For many people changing their diet, exercising, and taking nutritional supplements or weight loss products in combination can be the perfect answer to lose weight. Nature provides us with numerous such agents which can help us in our weight reduction plans apart from the diet that we follow; like:
– Reishi Mushrooms
– Terminalia arjuna tea
– Fish Oil
– Aloe vera juice or kumari Saar
– Bitter Orange
– Black Cohosh
– Dong quai herb
– Ginger root
– Ginkgo biloba
Its never difficult to reach at a desired result; instead its difficult to trot through the way. So never give up, and keep trying until you reach a Healthy-Health by trimming away your extra flab. Take Care!!
Read about Herbs for Diabetes also read about Weight Loss Herbs and Ayurvedic Medicine.