* “A recent study revealed that when people ate a small serving of almonds, 40 chews quelled hunger better than 10 or even 25 crunches of the same amount of nuts.” Quoted from Dr. Oz’s Real Age website
Digestion begins in your mouth when your saliva breaks down the food. So the longer we chew our food the better our digestion will be. The better our digestion works the more weight we will lose.
* Celery is a low calorie fiber rich food that has been used for reducing stress, lowering blood pressure, bowel regularity, reducing inflammation and digestion stimulation. It releases a phytochemical compound called Phthalide which has been known to relax artery walls and reduce stress hormones. I eat 2-4 celery stalks before dinner doused in hot sauce and I am adding celery as a staple to my vegetable shake. This vegetable tends to be polluted easily so organic is the best option. Happy juicing!
* When your colon is clogged, it makes it very difficult to lose weight. Colonics is an option for cleaning out your colon. This procedure is fairly uncomfortable but later it feels very light. Give this procedure a minimum of three tries. Also make sure you are taking probiotics to regain the good bacteria which will be washed out with the bad.
* Seaweed is naturally organic and is known for its healing properties, detoxifying benefits, thyroid stimulating activity, boosting of the immune system, lowering blood sugar levels and aiding the gastro-intestinal tract for better digestion. You can take seaweed in raw form or via pills or supplements. So add this ingredient to your soups, shakes, salads or on rice.
* Green tea has been shown in studies to reduce fatigue, stimulate metabolism, reduce cravings, regulate blood sugar levels, increase fat oxidation and increase thermogenesis which leads to weight loss.
I am drinking green tea to help me lose the fat.
Roxanne Johnson @ http://roxannelee.wordpress.com